So I'm not really good at blogging yet. I'm hoping to someday find more time to work on this blog. But who looks at this anyway? I really enjoy FACEBOOK and It is fun to keep in touch with friends near and far. Blogging seems like exposing my insides to everyone. I wish I had more interesting stuff to share....so here are some tidbits:
*I'm not a great housekeeper, but I am a great kid nurturer.
My email address comes from a Reiser family "word" ALK which means "all little kids" (more on that later) and HAVEN which means a safe place. Together, ALKHAVEN is the name of our Bear Lake cabin. Since my home seems to have a revolving door because kids are coming in and going out all day long, my home is also an "ALKHAVEN."
I'm a Blue/White personality type.
I'm an introvert (most of the time) so I'm not sure how blogging really fits me.
I could sleep all day long on some days, if it weren't for those kids coming and going.
My voice is just like my mom's.
My daughter's voice is just like mine.
I've never been able to blow bubbles with gum.
I'm great at sightreading music, but terrible at memorizing it.
I hardly ever go out to eat.
I'd rather type an email than talk on the phone.
January is my least favorite month.
I love to read in bed.
I have played the piano since I was six years old, the cello since I was 12, the organ for the past four years, and I've learned a little guitar. I started playing the viola in 5th grade, then in 6th grade I changed and played the double bass for two years.
I've lived in Logan, UT; Bloomington, IN; St. Charles (Chicago), IL; Morgan, UT; Salt Lake City, UT; Orem, UT; and American Fork, UT.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What winter was that?! Holy cow--love the photo of your home on your header! I wouldn't peg you as an introvert! But I'm with you on the sleep all day thing--although it's a pipe dream for me at this point in my life:)
Post a Comment